Friday, October 18, 2019
Early discounted registration rates now available for a limited time! Register now and save!
The Washington State Solar Summit is an important annual information gathering and networking event for industry stakeholders including manufacturers, installers, utilities, municipalities, legislators/policy makers, educators, students, tribal members, advocacy organizations/nonprofits, distributors, engineers, financial lenders, consultants and more. The Washington State Solar Summit is the must-attend business conference for anyone engaged in solar deployment, education and advocacy in Washington state.
How to register:
- Select your preference from the registration links below.
- Solar Summit registration includes admission to the all day conference and evening hosted reception (which includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments). To ONLY attend the Friday evening reception, the fee is $55 (see link below).
- Cancellation policy: No refunds or cancellations accepted after October 4, 2019. All registrations after October 4, 2019 are not cancelable. You may substitute another person at any time who has not already registered for the event.
- Early discounted admission rates and packages stated below are effective through October 4, 2019 after which one general admission rate will be available (along with a student and reception-only registration).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure of your current Solar Washington annual membership/sponsorship status, encounter any issues with the registration links below, or have other questions..