EARLY BIRD Discounted Registration Rates Ends October 8!
The Washington State Solar Summit is a one day conference consisting of presentations covering topics relevant to the Washington solar industry. Every year the Solar Summit attempts to tackle the most timely issues and most talked about conversations surrounding solar energy and solar adoption in Washington.
The 2021 Washington State Solar Summit will be a hybrid conference where individuals may attend in-person or view the conference sessions remotely. Speakers are given the option of presenting in-person or virtually (remotely). There will be time for Q&As for in-person and virtual-only remote attendees after each presentation time permitting.
Photo from the 2019 Washington State Solar Summit. Note changes to the format per our COVID protocol.
About Solar Summit attendees
Annual attendees to the Solar Summit typically include manufacturers, installers, utilities, municipalities, legislators/policy makers, educators, students, tribal representatives, advocacy organizations/nonprofits, distributors, engineers, designers, financial lenders, consultants, homeowners/business owners and others with an interest in solar energy and deployment in Washington.
Click to view a list of companies attending either in-person or virtually (as of 9/15/2021).
For In-Person Attendees:
- The in-person conference will take place at the Lynnwood Convention Center in Lynnwood, WA (about 15 miles north of downtown Seattle).
- In-person registration includes conference sessions, networking, exhibition, food and refreshments, and post conference reception.
- The Lynnwood Convention Center offers 400 complimentary parking spaces for guests with additional overflow parking.
- In-person attendees will be able to access recordings of the sessions after the conference.
- Click to view our COVID protocol including measures to ensure a safe environment for in-person attendees.
For Virtual-Only (remote) Attendees:
- Virtual-only registration includes conference sessions available via Zoom webinar links.
- Virtual-only attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions during the conference sessions, time permitting.
- Virtual-only attendees will be able to access recordings of the sessions after the conference.
- Speakers are given the option of presenting in-person or virtually (remotely). There will be time for Q&As for in-person and virtual-only remote attendees after each presentation time permitting.
- Doors will open at 8:00am with breakfast items available until 9:00am.
- The conference will take place from 9:00am-5:00pm with lunch, networking and refreshment breaks in between.
- A late afternoon reception will take place from 5:00-6:00pm.
- An exhibition area will be open throughout the day.
Conference topics and session schedule will be made available as soon as possible. Times, session topics and speakers subject to change. Recordings of presentations will be made available (subject to speaker approval) after the virtual conference for registered attendees.
Notice about our COVID measures
(updated 9/8/2021; original version from 8/20/2021)
Due to newly heightened concerns surrounding the Delta variant, for the safety of all attendees the Solar Summit currently plans to require vaccinations, and masks at all times during the event with the exception of meals. Upon arrival, attendees will be required to provide proof of vaccination, or a medical exception letter. The Solar Summit takes the safety of its exhibitors, sponsors, partners, speakers, and attendees very seriously. As the situation with COVID-19 is changing daily, we are closely monitoring the response by healthcare and government officials so we can ensure the protection of all our stakeholders. We will continue to update our sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees as changes are made.
Early Bird discounted admission options
All Early Bird options below available until October 8th, 2021 at 5:00pm PST!
Early Bird discounted admission for current Solar WA members.
- $185 in person admission
- $125 virtual-only
This special discounted rate is available only for current Solar Washington annual individual and professional members and available for up to 2 employees of current annual SW business members and company sponsors. Email [email protected] if you are unsure of your current Solar Washington membership status. Members receive a discount code to access their reduced-price ticket. Email [email protected] to receive your special member-only discounted code.
Early Bird discounted admission for non-Solar WA members.
- $235 in person admission
- $150 virtual-only
Early Bird discounted admission + purchase of a $35 annual Solar WA Individual Membership.
- $220 in person admission
Option available for in-person attendees only. Adding an annual Solar Washington Individual Membership (at the $35 level) to your Solar Summit registration will help support Solar Washington's other activities and programs throughout the year.
Early Bird discounted admission + purchase of a $100 annual Solar WA Professional Membership.
- $285 in person admission
Option available for in-person attendees only. Adding an annual Solar Washington Professional Membership (at the $100 level) to your Solar Summit registration will help support Solar Washington's other activities and programs throughout the year.
Student/Unemployed admission (now through October 22, 2021)
- $50 in person admission
- $35 virtual only
Regular admission (In effect after "Early Bird" deadline)
- $260 in person admission
- $175 virtual-only (no other discounts apply)
Students must actively be attending an accredited institution and may not be fully or partially employed in the solar or other sectors. Students must include a scan/photo of their student ID for verification. Email [email protected] to request a discount code.
For registration questions (concerning the registration form, etc.), contact [email protected]
Conference Event Location
Lynnwood Convention Center
3711 196th Street SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Link to directions
The Lynnwood Convention Center offers 400 complimentary parking spaces for guests with additional overflow parking.
Special discounted rate for Solar Summit attendees! Supply is limited. Reserve your room today!
Solar Washington has made an arrangement with the Hilton Garden Inn, just a few steps away from the Lynnwood Convention Center, for a limited number of rooms at a special discounted rate for Solar Summit attendees. Supply is limited. Click to book a room directly with the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel has comfortable informal meeting spaces in the lobby area that will come in handy for people to meet up the day before the conference.
Click for directions via Google Maps. There are other hotels in the vicinity as well if you wish to seek alternative options.