State of Washington Department of Commerce is now accepting applications for funding to entities/organizations with clean energy projects in a rural area from the Rural Clean Energy program.
This Clean Energy Fund (CEF) program supports entities/organizations located in a rural area with projects in a rural area that are licensed to do business in the State of Washington or submit a statement of commitment that it will become licensed in Washington within thirty (30) calendar days of being selected as the Apparently Successful Contractor and that demonstrate a commitment to completing the minimum scope of work for the corresponding application.
Non-profits; local governments; small utilities; vulnerable communities; and small farmers will need $1 of match for every $5 from
Private sector applicants, all other applicants not listed above Will require $1 of match for every $1 from Commerce
This project funds clean energy research, development and implementation in Washington’s rural communities, and dairy digester bioenergy projects. This includes: Beneficial Electrification (Tier 1), Solar+Storage (Tier 1), Solar without storage (Tier 2), and Smart Grid and Grid Controls (Tier 2).
- Issue Request for Proposals January 10, 2023
- Pre-Application Conference 1 January 19, 2023: 9:30am Pacific Time
- Pre-Application Conference 2 January 25, 2023: 2:00pm Pacific Time
- Question & answer period January 10 – March 13, 2023. Posted periodically through March 13, 2023
- Answers to Q&A posted no later than Posted periodically through March 15, 2023
- Application due March 23, 2023 at 5:00pm Pacific Time
- Begin contract work November 2023
FIND OUT MORE:
STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE - REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS (RFA) RFA NO. _Rural Energy 2023
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with