Ways you can get involved and support Solar Washington
You can support our efforts to advance solar in Washington by becoming a member or sponsor today!
- Click to become a member of Solar Washington
- Read more about sponsoring Solar Washington
- Click to make a general donation
- Click to volunteer your time, expertise, or both
- Support Solar Washington while shopping on Amazon.com via Amazon Smile.
Please support Solar Washington on GIVEBIG day; May 9, 2018. Click to make your donation today. Thank you!
Your Membership and Sponsorship support further our mission to expand solar understanding and awareness to Washingtonians!
With your support, we can continue to:
- Engage in neighborhood outreach and educational efforts informing homeowners and others about the environmental and economic benefits of solar
- Present "Solar 101s" to teach homeowners about the practical applications of solar and current incentives available
- Continue our General Meetings which are open to the public and featuring guest speakers from the solar industry, state government, academia, the scientific community and others
- Expand our scope of educational materials for industry professionals, homeowners, elected officials, students of all levels and others
- Further our partnerships with other non-profits to expand solar's reach into the community
- Deliver unbiased expertise and knowledge to the public through our board of directors, members, sponsors and partners
Impact from our work in the community:
Feedback From YMCA Earth Service Corps Environmental Symposium 2017 staff, volunteers and participants:
"Many youth commented that they learned a lot (from Solar Washington), loved that your presentation was interactive and highlighted it as the workshop from which they learned the most. A handful of evaluations also specifically highlighted that they felt hopeful after Solar Washington's workshop. Our staff and volunteers also commented on the high quality and engaging nature of your workshop. It was highlighted as one of the best by all groups!"