Solar Washington's company sponsors include utilities, installers, manufacturers, distributors, financial institutions and other companies and organizations who share Solar Washington's mission and commitment to solar education in communities throughout Washington State and who conduct their business practices with integrity and according to Solar Washington's Code of Ethics listed below.
Companies wishing to join Solar Washington as a business member or company sponsor, please read below before making your membership or sponsorship payment. You will be asked to agree to the Code of Ethics before proceeding to make your sponsorship contribution.
As a business member and/or company sponsor of Solar Washington, we are committed to conducting our business in an ethical manner and upholding the integrity of the solar industry. As part of this commitment, we pledge to (where applicable):
- accurately and honestly represent the cost, capabilities, reliability, performance and other characteristics of solar and solar-related products and services in all business dealings.
- design, build, install, operate and/or maintain products in a manner compatible with public health, safety, and environmental values.
- employ or engage well‐trained personnel to provide current, correct, and understandable product information.
- offer and honor clear, understandable warranties that comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- treat consumers in a professional and timely manner.
- accurately and honestly represent any financing mechanism in any transaction so as to be highly transparent and forthright as to its terms.
- conform to the law and intent of federal, state, utility, and local incentives and fairly represent the impact of such incentives in all transactions.
- accurately and honestly represent ourselves and our products, services, and/or projects to any government entity from which we intend to receive financial or other assistance, and fully comply with the terms of any such assistance received.
- understand that Solar Washington's value as an unbiased resource for information is not swayed or influenced by contributions from any particular sponsor or financial supporter.
- support the mission and goals of Solar Washington.
Making your Sponsorship or Membership payment
For annual Company Sponsors at the Gigawatt ($1500), Megawatt ($1000), and Kilowatt ($500) levels
If your company would like to make a credit card payment online, click the online sponsorship payment form, select your amount, click "continue" and click the checkbox at the bottom of the form indicating that you have read and agreed to the SW Code of Ethics. If you/your company would like to pay by check, please download the Code of Ethics form, sign, and mail along with a member/sponsor sign up form and your payment to Solar Washington, PO Box 3832, Seattle WA 98124.
For annual Business Members ($350)
If your company would like to become a Business Member at the $350 level and would like to make a credit card payment online, click the online membership payment form, select your amount, click "continue" and click the checkbox at the bottom of the form indicating that you have read and agreed to the SW Code of Ethics. If you/your company would like to pay by check, please download the Code of Ethics form, sign, and mail along with a member/sponsor sign up form and your payment to Solar Washington, PO Box 3832, Seattle WA 98124.
All or part of your membership and sponsorship donations may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please check with your tax advisor.