The May 2016 SW General Meeting took place Wednesday, May 4 in Seattle. The May General Meeting featured two topics:
- Post 2016 Legislative Session Discussion, and
- Next Generation Materials and Systems for Solar Energy Capture.
Post 2016 Legislative Session Discussion
- Jeremy Smithson, Policy Director of Solar Installers of Washington; Founder of Puget Sound Solar. Download the PPT
- Bruce Speight, Executive Director of Environment Washington, WashPIRG and WashPIRG Foundation. Read Bruce's bio.
Next generation materials and systems for solar energy capture
- Dane deQuilettes, Graduate Student, Chemistry, University of Washington's Clean Energy Institute. Read Dane's bio. Download his presentation (PDF).
- Zhaoxia Qian, Washington Research Foundation Innovation Postdoctoral Fellow in Clean Energy, Ginger Research Lab and Masiello Group, University of Washington's Clean Energy Institute. Read Zhaoxia's bio. Download the PPT.