Friday, October 19, 2018
Meydenbauer Center, Bellevue, WA
Conference + Exhibition + Networking Reception
The Washington State Solar Summit is an important annual information gathering and networking event for industry stakeholders including manufacturers, installers, utilities, municipalities, legislators, educators, students, advocacy organizations/nonprofits, distributors, consultants and more. The 2018 Solar Summit will included a daytime conference, an exhibition, and an evening networking reception. The Washington State Solar Summit is the must-attend business conference for anyone engaged in solar deployment, education and advocacy in Washington state.
Attendees will include personnel from the following sectors: solar installers, utility personnel, legislators, manufacturers, distributors, think tank/advocacy organizations, regulators, researchers, consultants, financial lenders and more.
Registration and sponsorship information to be available soon.
Topics to be discussed will include the following (subject to change):
- Net metering and other state policy topics
- Workforce diversity, inclusion and equity
- Highlights from projects around the state
- Observations and results from the first year of the current Washington State Renewable Energy System Incentive Program
- Great networking (the event of the year that brings together all aspects of the solar world)
- Meet the vendors who serve the industry