Friday, October 18, 2019
The Washington State Solar Summit is a one day conference consisting of panels and presentations covering topics relevant to the Washington solar industry. Solar Summit attendees include representatives from solar installation companies, utilities, manufacturers, distributors, engineers, tribes, city and state government agencies, policy makers, consultants, educators and more.
Photos of the 2018 Washington State Solar Summit by Coleman Schwartz Media (www.colemanschwartzmedia.com; FB; @ColemanSchwartzMedia, IG: @coleman0121)
We are still working on fine-tuning the 2019 Solar Summit programming. But, the following topics are likely to be discussed:
- The effects of 2019 legislation (net metering, 100% clean energy bill, etc.).
- An analysis of a post-incentive Washington solar market; what opportunities lie ahead
- How storage is changing the energy market.
- Community energy planning, micro grids, utility scale solar projects and more.
- Scaling up (preparing for volume growth and larger scale systems, siting, consumer protection issues, impact to equity and accessiblity and more).
- Equity and inclusion in solar.
Check back for updates to the conference schedule, speaker information and more.