Friday, October 16, 2020
8:00am-12:30pm (Pacific); Online
The 2020 Virtual Washington State Solar Summit will be a one day conference held online Friday, October 16, 2020 with presentations covering topics relevant to the Washington solar industry. Solar Summit attendees typically include representatives from solar installation companies, utilities, manufacturers, distributors, engineers, tribes, city and state government agencies, policy makers, consultants, educators and more.
Session topics at the 2020 Virtual Washington State Solar Summit
- Female Regional Utility Leadership
- Impacts and Response to COVID-19 in Washington State
- Solar & Environmental Justice: Equity in Clean Energy
- Advancing Storage in Washington: Policies, Projects and Trends
- Washington State Legislation: Current Policy Updates, Effects of Vetoed Legislation and the Path Forward
- WSU Energy Program Update
- Scaling Up: What it Takes to Get to 100% Clean Energy
A networking breakout time also will be scheduled during the virtual conference.
Presentation topics and speakers will be included on this page as they are confirmed. Check back often for updates. Times, session topics and speakers subject to change.